Rabbits are surprisingly tricky to take care of. In part, that’s because of misinformation. Everyone “knows” that rabbits eat carrots from watching cartoons, but their diet is far more complex.
We aim to help you learn how to properly care for all breeds of rabbit. We appreciate that you likely don’t have time to take a course at Rabbit University. That’s why our advice is straight to the point, easy to digest, and backed up by real scientific research (or practical experience with rabbits).
- How To Keep A Wild Baby Rabbit AliveWild newborn bunnies are kept in small, shallow nests in grassy areas near woodland, bushes, or out in the open. … Read more
- What Do Rabbits Ear Positions Mean?You may have noticed that your bunny’s ears move in a variety of ways. Whether drooping, twitching, or up and … Read more
- What Is Mounting Behavior in Rabbits?Mounting in rabbits is either a sign that it wants to reproduce, or it is communicating. It is normal for … Read more
- Best & Most Popular Pet Rabbit BreedsOne of the joys of owning a pet rabbit is the love and affection that these adorable animals provide. A … Read more
- 12 Noises Rabbits Make (and What They Mean)There are many weird noises rabbits make. But whether they’re strange or not, learning the noises rabbits make when happy, … Read more
- What To Feed Baby RabbitsThe first six months of a rabbit’s life are pivotal to their long-term health. At this key stage of their … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Blackberries?If you have ever seen rabbits foraging in the hedgerows or watched your own pet meandering around the brambles in … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Roses?Have you ever wondered if your rabbit can eat roses or whether these are an unsafe option for them? Rabbits … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Clover?If your rabbit loves roaming free in your garden and nibbling at the plants, you’re likely cautious about what grows … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Dog Food?It’s always fun to find new things that your rabbit can snack on when it’s hungry, and if you’re glancing … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Apricots?Many people are cautious about feeding fruit with stones to their rabbits, and apricots often fall into that category. However, … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Rice?Rice is a food that many of us think of as healthy, so it might seem that sharing this with … Read more