Rabbits are surprisingly tricky to take care of. In part, that’s because of misinformation. Everyone “knows” that rabbits eat carrots from watching cartoons, but their diet is far more complex.
We aim to help you learn how to properly care for all breeds of rabbit. We appreciate that you likely don’t have time to take a course at Rabbit University. That’s why our advice is straight to the point, easy to digest, and backed up by real scientific research (or practical experience with rabbits).
- How To Keep A Wild Baby Rabbit AliveWild newborn bunnies are kept in small, shallow nests in grassy areas near woodland, bushes, or out in the open. … Read more
- What Do Rabbits Ear Positions Mean?You may have noticed that your bunny’s ears move in a variety of ways. Whether drooping, twitching, or up and … Read more
- What Is Mounting Behavior in Rabbits?Mounting in rabbits is either a sign that it wants to reproduce, or it is communicating. It is normal for … Read more
- Best & Most Popular Pet Rabbit BreedsOne of the joys of owning a pet rabbit is the love and affection that these adorable animals provide. A … Read more
- 12 Noises Rabbits Make (and What They Mean)There are many weird noises rabbits make. But whether they’re strange or not, learning the noises rabbits make when happy, … Read more
- What To Feed Baby RabbitsThe first six months of a rabbit’s life are pivotal to their long-term health. At this key stage of their … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Rosemary?Rosemary is a popular herb that many people grow in their gardens, and it is often used in cooking. If … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Petunias?If you are bringing your rabbit snacks from the garden, you may be wondering whether you can feed petunias to … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Lemons?If you have ever considered feeding some lemon to your rabbit, you might be wondering whether this is safe. Lemon … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Oats?It can be hard to guess what is and is not okay to feed a rabbit, and sometimes things that … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Chocolate?Have you ever wanted to share some chocolate with your bunny? Many people love to give their pets a taste … Read more
- Can Rabbits Eat Radishes?Along with a constant supply of hay, rabbits need one serving of mixed vegetables a day to stay healthy and … Read more